The more we use our voice, the more we feel at home in our bodies... The more at home we feel in our bodies, the easier it is to use our voice for change. This is why with every activist I engage with, I encourage being fully present with your body. Learn more about these organizations who understand this and use embodiment leadership techniques to propel women leaders.Read More
Welcome to the Energy Lab!
This is where we share ideas, activities, and concepts that energize us so that we can live the inspired, catalytic lives we want to live. We hope you'll find this stuff as powerful as we do. Choose a topic that resonates with you or just browse our collection. Enjoy!
- Ignite National - http://www.ignitenational.org/
- Running Start - http://runningstartonline.org/
- Vote Run Lead - https://voterunlead.org/
- All in Together - https://aitogether.org/
- She Should Run - http://www.sheshouldrun.org/
- Center for Women and Politics -http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/
- Representation 2020 - http://www.representation2020.com/
Below are 501 (c)(3) Organizations working nationally across the political spectrum to engage women in political leadership.
Lets start socializing girls and boys differently --- so throwing 'like a girl' is not a negative!
Great overview of what could be if people examined the effect of gender in boardrooms, in hiring, in capital, etc.
This is such a smart piece about women owning their knowledge of finances and numbers for advancement.
A wise woman who speaks to such a powerful inhibitor of us reaching our full power - SHAME.